Thursday, May 20, 2010

long and short of it!

Usually in the spring and summer months, I'm all about sundresses and skirts. Shorts have never really appealed to me, and although I have a few in my closet, they've never been something I wear very often, if at all. But for some reason, this season's shorts selection is much more appealing to the "girlie girl". As opposed to the usual shorts I've seen in the past that are typically something a girl, or even a guy might wear to soccer practice. My recent purchase, was a pair of bright coral shorts from J.crew. The color is what immediately attracted me to them- but now I can't help but notice all of the shorts out there and how cute they are!! And that's the long and short of it.
Happy Wednesday!
Shorts

1- pink sailor shorts from Juicy Couture
2- J.crew - Hot yellow shorts
3- Lilly Pulitzer Callahan short
4-French Connection White Short
5- Floral Shorts from TopShop
6-Free People
7-Pink Shorts from J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment