Tuesday, May 18, 2010

spice it up!

So most of my day is spent at work- and at my desk. So of course I'm always thinking of ways to spice it up and make it a little more homey! If that means bringing in extra pictures of friends and family or cute pencil holders, it's really the little things that do it for me. So when they told us we'd be moving desks at work, I was excited (as you can be about moving cubicles) to redecorate. Well unfortunately my new space is about 1/3 of the size that it used to be. Which means all of the things I love have now been downsized and I have very limited space to display my loves. For now, I'm daydreaming about a fabulous office space that includes a cute printed desk chair, nice prints of somewhere tropical, woven baskets to organize and some fun office supplies. Like I said...it's the little things.


Happy Tuesday!
1-14-bamboo-leaning-1

No comments:

Post a Comment