Sunday, April 11, 2010

beach bag ready

What's in your beach bag?

Yesterday was the first day (of many more to come) spent out by our pool. The weather was perfect and my girlfriend and I headed outside in hopes of getting a little sun on our pale winter skin...which I think might have worked. I pulled my beach bag from the back of the linen closet and immediately started throwing in all of the "pool necessities". Since today was only my first time out in the sun this year; I wasn't as ready with all of my favorites but I made a mental list of everything I'd need to fill my beach bag this summer. Here are the things that help make up a great beach bag!
Amazon.comStraw bag
1- beach bag: the bigger the better
2- Evian spritzer: maybe it's unnecessary, so you could always save money and put water in a spray bottle
3-Havianna flip flops: these truly are the best pool/beach flip flops and super comfortable
4-Philosophy: Hope in a Jar with SPF 20: use this on your face to moisturize and keep away those wrinkles
5-MD Skincare SPF 25 Lip Balm:sunburned lips are the worst!!
6-Rayban Wayfarer's: so cute and you won't get the big sunglass tan that comes with wearing those huge sunglasses
7-Waterbottle: stay hydrated with some ice water or a good lemonade
8-Neutrogena Spray Sunscreen: you don't even have to really rub it in; which I love. Just spray and go
9-Book: bring a good read and relax in the sun. Right now I'm reading "Eat, Pray, love"
10-towel: Like the beach bag; the bigger the better

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment