Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Girlfriends!

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget"

tumblr_l0h43u86QL1qzhl9eo1_500_large

The past few days have been filled with the joys of having fabulous friends! It's even more exciting because some of them I hadn't seen in awhile and came from other cities and states to visit. I couldn't have asked for a better way to start my week.
On Thursday, I got to see my old college roomate who came in town for a wedding. We stayed up way way too late enjoying catching up over a few glasses of wine! {and also a surprise conference call to our 3rd roomie in DC} Then yesterday I met a girlfriend for lunch {at our old "work" lunch spot} and then had dinner with my girlfriends from home; including one that was in town from NYC.
Although, it might seem like I get enough "girl time" since I basically work with all women...but I couldn't have been happier to share some quality time with my girls. As I get older, I am realizing more and more that good friends are hard to find and with changing lives and changing cities, it can also be hard to keep in touch. I feel so thankful to have such amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment