Sunday, July 25, 2010

best friends

I'm sure that everyone thinks that they have the best friends; but I'd be willing to bet that my friends really are the very best. A birthday is one of those holidays that I anticipate for several weeks before hand, and I put alot of pressure {mostly on myself} on having a fun birthday. After all; it only comes once a year. So I want to thank all of my friends for helping me celebrate and have the best birthday celebration that I could have asked for. My friends definitely know me far too well, considering I came home with lots of fun stuff and some great "princess" cards and party attire! Thank you thank you thank you.
Happy Monday friends!
with 2 of my best friends from high school- and the strapless birthday dress with embroidered cutouts that I decided on!!
37537_415351377060_644502060_5267220_2452885_n
All of the fun goodies I returned home with!
IMG_0108
“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”

1 comment: