Thursday, July 15, 2010

outdoorsy

I'm headed to the mountains this weekend and although the weather forecast is calling for thunderstorms, I plan on trying to be a little "outdoorsy" and taking it all in. I love the mountains. From the fresh air, lakes, waterfalls, hiking trails and the relaxing atmosphere. I just can't wait to get there.
Of course being "outdoorsy" also involves picking out the appropriate attire and being prepared with several choices, including rain gear for those scattered thunderstorms in the forecast. Luckily, the color olive and military green have really grown on me and I am on the hunt for cute things to take with me for the weekend. Enjoy and happy weekend!
Untitled
from left to right:
1) Box Rucksack Bag from Barneys
2) Ella Doran umbrella
3) Milly one shoulder top
4) Bathing Suit Halter top from Vanessa Bruno
5) Carrera Sunglasses
6) AE woven belt
7) Shine Jane giraffe top
8) Maxmara Dress

1 comment: