Sunday, July 18, 2010

_DSC0073
I grew up going to the North Carolina mountains and visiting my grandparents; but this weekend I saw an entirely different perespective of where I spent several summers and holidays. We visited Brevard, NC which is also known as "the land of waterfalls". All of Saturday was spent in the Pisgah National Forest and we got a chance to see several different waterfalls. Some were tourist attractions and others were found on accident {those being my very favorite}. We also went tubing down the Davidson River, which was so much fun! It was amazing and it was so hard to come back to the "city". I'm already ready to get back there.
Pisgah National Forest
_DSC0121
the deer we saw on the golf course! All 14 of them...
_DSC0184
on our hike to the waterfall
_DSC0118

No comments:

Post a Comment