Thursday, July 1, 2010

why July?

Why I love July...

1- the 4th of July: I love celebrating the 4th of July! Well I really love celebrating anything. But I love the cookouts {mostly the watermelon}, the mini American flags, sparklers and the fireworks that come along with this holiday! So patriotic.

2- It's a full month of Summer!! July is usually the month that everyone heads to the beach and enjoys the nice {or extremely hot and humid} weather. This means suntans and sunglasses!

3- Cookouts: I love cookouts in the evenings

4- Summer hours- This means a few Friday's in the summer, we get to leave work at noon. Hooray!! {Yes, I know that New Yorker's typically have "summer hours" so they leave work EVERY friday at noon, but I'll take what I can get}

5- My Birthday!!!: So I'm a little dramatic when it comes to my birthday. And I like to wear tiaras and maybe carry around a microphone for spontaneous karaoke moments. But I only get to once a year and I highly recommend that everyone girl celcbrate their bday this way! I figure the age that this is unacceptable, is coming shortly. (or maybe it has and I fail to accept it). Anyways, my bday month officialy starts today!!

Happy July!!

photos

No comments:

Post a Comment