Tuesday, August 31, 2010

High Low

With temperatures dropping {into the high 80's} everyone is making small talk about the weather and how much they love it. I tend to keep those little thoughts {which I find kind of awkard because they clearly come from there be nothing else to talk about} to myself, even though inside- I'm loving the minimally noticable change in weather too. I've already debated on whether it's time to slowly make the change in my closet from "high summer" to what I'm calling"pre fall". Pre Fall is fabulous because it's still warm enough to enjoy dinners outside in the evenings, and it's never too cold OR too hot. Here are some trends I'm loving this fall and some ways to get them at the high or low.
Clogs
Clogs left to right: Christian Louboutin $1495, Calypso-Celle.com $250, Steve Madden $80
Trench
the Trench: Burberry $2480, Alexon $200, TopShop $160
Sequins
Sequins: Phillip Lim $475, J.Crew $268, TopShop $170
Oversized
Oversized Sweater: Vanessa Bruno $183, Delias $50, JohnLewis.com $47

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying for a pair of clogs!! Will they look rah-tard? The last time I had clogs was in high school!! And that's scary, but then again..maybe not as scary as your hs pics bhahaha jk jk, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clogs are SO popular in CO, I need to get me a pair. Also, I will always have a special place in my heard for sequins!

    ReplyDelete