Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer in Paris

It's been several years since I spent a summer in Paris, but I still remember it like yesterday. Partly because of the ridiculous amounts of pictures I took during my time there, and partly just because of how memorable the city is. But then there is also the constant reminder that I haven't taken a true vacation in far too long, that makes me want to jetset to Paris for a long weekend. Here is my vacation dream
...river boat cruise on the Siene Rover to watch the sunset over Paris
...shopping and people watching on the Champs Elysees
...brunch and a day laying in the Luxembourg Gardens
...dinner and wine picnic during the flashing lights on the Eiffel Tower
...fresh breakfast croissants and then heading to the flea market

00000126

CIMG0480

CIMG0369

1 comment:

  1. So so so beautiful. I was only in Paris for two days and I miss it terribly. I couldn't even imagine how you must feel!

    ReplyDelete