Monday, August 9, 2010

Spa Day Please!

Today is one of those days I need to spend at the spa! Swedish massage, pedicure, and total relaxation is much needed today. This is all because of my most recent decision to join a friends soccer league. The same soccer league that I thought was going to be all about fun and meeting new people...turns out to be all about serious competition and winning! I'm all about winning, but I did not know that you needed to be in terrific shape to play in this league. Oh well, better luck next week {once I get feeling back in my legs}.

Here is where I wish I was for now...

Shhh....relaxation in progress
tumblr_kxpac8t1hs1qzbqbwo1_400_large

in the middle of nowhere
Gallery_CustomGetaways4_large

read a good book and lots of pillows!!
tumblr_l08frs1KQR1qb0dn5_large

No comments:

Post a Comment