Friday, August 13, 2010

tanks and tees

The last few weekends have been packed full of parties, weddings, luncheons and traveling. So this weekend, I took advantage of finally having on the calendar and I resorted to tanks and tees as my weekend dress code. There is something to be said about a comfortable basic tank or t-shirt, also seen here and here. One of my favorites is actually from Target. It's a grey tagless "boyfriend" tee with a little pocket and it's the most comfortable thing in the world. {I might have worn it for about 24 hours straight this weekend}. And the fact that it only cost $8.00 is even better! Here are some other cute tanks and tees- and they don't have to be boring just because they're comfortable.
Happy Sunday!
Tanks
right to left: Marc Jacobs, Sonia Rykiel, Kain, Splendid, DAY birger
Tees
right to left: J.crew, James Perse, Madewell, American Eagle, Splendid

No comments:

Post a Comment