Friday, August 6, 2010

Wedding Weekend!!

I'm off for another wedding weekend, but this time it's one of my best friend's and I'm a bridesmaid. I am so happy for her and I'm looking forward to a great weekend with friends that's full of celebration. I love weddings anyways, but getting to be a part of one is even more exciting. Getting to be a part of several celebrations leading up to the big day, from showers, to the bachelorette party, the bridesmaid luncheon, rehearsal dinner, and of course the wedding and reception! Which also means, lots of dresses for every occasion!! Which I always love. Packing is so much simpler when you can just wear dresses. And it's even better that the big day is picked out for you already. Happy Wedding Weekend Sarah and Ryan! I love you and am so excited for the big day.
Cocktail dresses for a rehearsal dinner or even the bridesmaid luncheon: dressy but fun! Wear color; it's happier and perfect for a summer wedding.
Untitled
right to left: Red Valentino, Haute Hippie, Anthropologie, Alice & Olivia, and Red Valentino
ruffles, rosettes, one shoulder , and waist details
Wedding 2
right to left: Topshop, Forever 21, and French Connection
mixed prints, shoulder emphasis, and belted looks
Dresses 2
right to left: Anthropologie, Miss Me (navy and yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment