Wednesday, March 3, 2010

boyfriend's closet!

With an announcement that we'll be having Friday "Jean's Day" at work forever...I panicked about my lack of variety when it comes denim. Not that I don't have a tonnn of denim in my closet; but that I have pretty much two styles - skinny and boot. And out of that; all I wear are my skinnys. It's time to branch out. Lucky for me the trend is extra cozy and relaxed and can pretty much be found in any boy's closet...also known as, "the boyfriend jean". And also lucky for me, the trend has gotten much cuter since the days of Katie Holmes in her baggy bf's.
jcrew "matchstick" boyfriend jean paired with a cute skinny metallic belt!

for Joseph boyfriend jean!


anther cute way to wear denim is on top! Like this adorable chambray j.crew button down

AG Jeans boyfriend from shopbop

7 for all Mankind at shopbop

Happy Shopping in your boyfriend's closet! xoxo

1 comment: