Friday, March 19, 2010

if I had a million dollars...


If I had a million dollars (or even just a small portion of that- let's be serious); one of the many things I'd invest in are a pair of fabulous designer shoes!! Miu Miu, Christian Louboutin, Phillip Lim, YSL...how could I choose just one?? (So I probably wouldn't) And with the first official day of Spring tomorrow; it goes without saying that it's a sandal obsession that I'm after! To go along with my Thursday afternoon daydream, here is another one for my love of designer shoes (that I can't afford).
I also wanted to mention a fabulous blog called Sea of Shoes, that my friend Merris just introduced me to. So instead of dreaming about designer shoes...she actually has them in her closet! But for now....here are some sandal loves to dream of.







pics via style.com
Happy 1st Day of Spring Eve!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment