Wednesday, March 10, 2010

love at first sight....

As I did my daily blogging yesterday, I came across a great blog called "Sally Janes Vintage". which led me to a line called "Nadinoo". And then it happened.......I fell in love. It was definitely love at first site. Before I could even sort through all of desginer, Nadia Izruna's pieces, I found myself emailing her to tell her how fabulous her clothes are and to find out if they ship internationally; since she's based in England. Her Spring collection is full of ditsy florals with a vintage feel, high waisted shorts, peter pan collars and adorable feminine dresses.
Lovesss it. Enjoy!
BlogPic4
Blog Pics3
Blog Pics2
BlogPic1
pictures via Nadinoo

1 comment:

  1. This line is so adore! Too bad I look like an id in shorts haha

    ReplyDelete