Monday, March 1, 2010

fabulous in florals!

If you can't tell from recent posts...I'm itching for some warm Spring weather! I am ready for a st. Germain sangria, painted toe nails in Jack Rogers flip flops, and of course some fun floral prints. I have got to start adding these floral pieces into my wardrobe because I honestly don't own a lot of floral prints (not like a southern girl should atleast). Here are some absolute lovesss when it comes to the florals. They are fun, flirty and fabulous!
ASOS floral print blazer

for whoever can pull these of- I am loving these fun floral print sunny's! They are definitely worth a try
New H&M collection. Love the mixed floral prints and oversized pockets. Great place to hold those oversized sunny's you'll be wearing!

More from the H&M collection. You won't be missed in this bright floral print mini-dress

H&M collection shorts! Cute ditsy floral print

miss Tory Burch loves her florals too. Love this back to navy print worn with little denim shorts!

floral playsuit! from ASOS
Makes me want to go running through an open field full of flowers!

Anthropologie one-piece swimmy!
I had to throw this adorable "bone" colored pair of Jack Rogers in the mix. Perfect back to any of these floral pieces and a neccesity for warm weather!
of course you can't mention florals without thinking "Lily Pullitzer"!

BCBG all-over floral dress. Love the vintage feel of this dress!
adorable Rebecca Taylor top from ShopBop. love these looks paired back to polka dot shorts!
floral camisole. also ShopBop
had to end with the girls at Kentucky Derby! It's coming up soon...and a perfect event to sport your florals!

"Happy Fun Floral Prints" XOXO

1 comment:

  1. awww I love the last pic :) The best memories! In floral!!

    ReplyDelete