Monday, March 8, 2010

Elie Saab Love!

During my time in Paris, I got the amazing, once in a lifetime chance to go to a few shows during Women's Fashion week; including one of my loves Elie Saab. His work is even more amazing (if you can believe it) in person than anyone could ever imagine. And to see it on the runway was something I will never forget.

So is it a coincidence that my favorite dress on the Red Carpet last night was Rachel McAdam's gorgeous Elie Saab couture dress? Her strapless organza and mousseline dress with a sweetheart neckline was just stunning.

Not to take away from miss Rachel, but I thought I'd share some pictures I took at Elie Saab's show in Paris a few years ago as well as one very special picture that I will cherish forever! enjoy





sneaking my celeb shot of Elie Saab backstage after the show! Amaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment