Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jacket Up

With the cooler weather on it's way, there is one thing I can't seem to get enough of. Jackets and Vests! And I'm pretty sure my roomate can vouch for me, because I have taken over the coat closet in our front hall {which I agree is ridiculous since we only really have about 3 true jacket months out of the year}. Outerwear for me can almost act like a new top. Depending on the styling, you can sometimes wear it throughout the entire day. over a cute tee or cami. Here are some outerwear ideas! Bring on the cooler weather.
Lot78 1050
Lot78 &
Stella McCartney
Fur
Vanessa Bruno & Michael Kors
Tweed
See by Chloe & Milly

1 comment:

  1. Fur vests are amazing. I wanted to buy one last fall, but was a little intimidated. That just means I have to buy one this season.

    ReplyDelete