Tuesday, September 21, 2010

S and B go to Paris

Gossip Girl is one of those shows that I was immediately hooked on when the first season started. I can't help myself -with their fabulous (although totally ridiculous) lifestyle's and their incredible wardrobes from designers that no teenagers should be able to spoil themselves with at that age. I just had to tune in every week just to see what S and B were going to wear! I have to admit that I got a little behind last season and as I tried to get back in the loop this season, I was easily persuaded because S and B are in Paris and it's to die for. Like always, the plot is totally out of left field but their clothes are amazing and the Parisian backdrop makes this season even better than the rest, in my opinion. I don't want their summer to end. Stay and vacay all you want S and B.
Happy Tuesday. XOXO

GOSSIP GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment