Monday, September 13, 2010

tailgating preparations

I'm not very big into football... that is, until it comes to the Carolina Panthers . Then it's a whole other story. I'm born and raised in Charlotte, NC so I couldn't be prouder to be a Panther's fan and cheer on our team. This year my friends and I are taking football season to a whole other level when it comes to tailgating. In t-minus 6 days we'll be setting up our tent, picnic table, fold-out chairs, cornhole and grills at about 9:00 AM to get the first regular season home game started. I couldn't be more excited for the festivties! It sounds easy, but we've really put a lot of thought and preparation into the process of tailgating this year. Here are all of the details for our tailgates:
Tailgate

Go Panthers!!
DSC_0231_-_Copy

pic

1 comment: