Saturday, September 25, 2010

My so called bike

I love this! It's called "My So-Called Bike" from Urban Outfitters. You can click on each person that works for Urban Outiftters and find out what they do at the company and a little bit about their bikes. Here is what I think mine would say:

KRISTIN- Assistant Buyer
My bike is just a basic blue Schwinn. It was a very spontaneous purchase, that ended up being a very spontaneous purchase for my boyfriend who some how got dragged into this as well (his is black). I can't wait to get a cute little basket to put on the front of mine. I don't know what I'd put in the basket, but I'd find something. We like to ride our bikes for leisure. On the weekends we'll ride to brunch or to the park to play tennis. Nothing serious here!


No comments:

Post a Comment