Sunday, February 21, 2010

bookshelf confessions

I bought a bookshelf for myself about 3 years ago in hopes of having more space for all of my "stuff". I quickly filled it's shelves with:
- books (mostly unread plus my Paris Hilton "Heiress Diary", I'll admit)
-picture frames (filled with pictures of my friends and family and of course my black and white Paris pictures- the city, not Paris Hilton I promise)
-photo albums and a photo box (yes...more pictures and these include pictures from high school which should probably be burned)
-a scrapbook (I actually made a scrapbook!)
-my iPod speakers (for all my new tunes)
-my little jewelry box (little, but filled with memories from every piece of jewelry)
basically, most of things I love are represented in some way. And I started thinking about it, and a person's bookshelf can really tell alot about someone and the thing and people they love!

here are some fun and unique bookshelves








1 comment:

  1. I don't think your HS pics should be burned...they are such a source of entertainment ;)

    ReplyDelete