Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i'm sorry....what?

As I sat and watched the Olympic games last night; the announcer comes on to introduce "Women's Bobsledding". I'm sorry....what?? No. No. No.

In my mind there is no such a sport and if there is, then why can I not distinguish between the women and the men's bobsledding teams? I decided that IF (for some unknown reason) a woman decides to bobsled (and take it to the level of the olympics) then they must change the name to "Barbiesledding". I mean how could women partake in a sport that starts with the name "Bob"? I can't fathom it. Here are the next Winter Olympians for the USA!!

Team Barbie-sledders!


I image that "Barbiesledding" could be really fun and fashion forward! The girls in their cute hot pink "barbie sled" and wearing cute pink outfits with skirts and ruffles. and of course a pink helmet (if you musttt for safety reasons I guess), and the sled....well that's a whole other story. Here's what I'm thinking. They would definitely need something with speakers and seat warmers. (it's cold out there on Whistler Mountain)


The "Barbie Sledding" outfits don't have to be so manly looking. Something like this would be perfectly fabulous for the slopes! Plus she needs her pink glasses because ski goggles are not nearly as cute and will mess up her hair for the award ceremony. After all; the paparazzi might be there.



pictures

Now all we need to add, is Ken in the passenger seat. Or whatever you call the back seat in a "barbie sled". Love it.

Happy Barbie-Sledding! Watch out for the 2014 Winter Olympics!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you're hilarious! I want to be a barbie sledder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love it! your post totally just made my day! I think im gonna find something pink to wear for my run today :)

    ReplyDelete