Monday, February 22, 2010

my new harems!

“In difficult times fashion is always outrageous.” Elsa Schiaparelli

So the weekend started a little early for me on Friday and I decided to do some feel good shopping. That's the best kind to do, because you feel less guilty about buying things and pampering yourself with whatever you might want. The immediate gratification is priceless. Well for some reason, my gratification was a pair of harem pants. I know....the pants that look like droopy drawers or your boyfriends sweatpants. But with my desire for something "new"- this was the perfect start for me. When it comes to doing something new, I feel like fashion is the easiest and quickest way to get that satisfaction. The mall is a lot closer than a trip to a tropical island at the moment.

Anyways, I'm not gonna lie- I love them! And all I have to say is, if Sienna Miller wears them, then I'm sold (even if I am a little late on the trend).
I know that I look nothing like my girl Sienna, but worth a try!


more harem loves!











No comments:

Post a Comment