Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Polish Obsession

So.... I have a little obsession with nail polish! I pretty much always have my nails painted and I feel naked without nailpolish. Like when you forget to wear earrings or your watch one day. That's how I feel without painted nails.
It's an inexpensive way to brighten up your life and it's easy to change!
So far, I've found nothing that even compares to the brand OPI. Although it's more expensive when it comes to nailpolishes; but they by far have the best color selection and the polish lasts forever! Literally forever. I've had one bottle in particular for about 3 years. I know it's probably time to trash it, but I can't.
Here are some Polish Obsessions...

The "Hong Kong" OPI Collection. With colors such as Lucky Lucky Lavendar, Hot & Spicy, and Panda-monium Pink.



The "France" Collection by OPI with colors such as Louvre Me Louvre Me Not and Bastille My Heart. Too cute!

The "India" Collection by OPI with color such as ElePhantastic Pink, Lunch at the Delhi, and Curry Up Don't be Late.
Also, by OPI is the "Nicole by OPI", Nic Stick's. I saw them in a magazine and being the sucker that I am for fun nailpolish, I ran out to the neareast Target and picked one up in Navy! They are like little paint pens that you shake and then paint! Easy on-the-go polish and a less expensive version!

In search of an alternate nail polish, I set out and found Deborah Lippman nailpolishes! She has a whole section called Celebrity Shades. So colors such as "Sarah's Smile" which is SJP's color or "Walk Away Renee" which is Renee Zellweger's. The bottles are about $16-18.0o and you can buy them online.
Happy Nail Polishing! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. essie is the best brand!! BY FAR. try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Essie was good too! And it's a little cheaper than OPI! Or at least it was at target this past weekend ;) I'm an OPI addict too, K! I want to try the colors in the collection from my native peeps ...China, what upppp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends!!! I need to try this Essie you speak of.

    ReplyDelete