Friday, February 12, 2010

do you love it?

As Charlotte gets it's 2nd snowfall for the year; I couldn't be happier! Even if it is on a Friday after a long work week. I love not having to feel like I have to go anywhere because I love the feeling of being "stranded" without use of my car (even if I do live in walking distance to PF Changs, Dean and Deluca and The Palm).
But I have been able to come up with lots of cozy ideas for the night!

1- Winter Olympics!! Watching the Opening Ceremony in Vancouver, Canada. Loveeeee
I love when they announce all of the particpating countries. For example, Monaco- my future home?!
2- NY Fashion week- checking out all the looks for this coming Fall. I actually don't mind looking at girls with fur and layers on when there is snow on the ground. I kind of forgot that I wanted it so badly to be Spring!

3- Cook a whole turkey (a mini one)- but it was still whole. It only took approx. 2.5hours, but it was delish and it felt like Thanksgiving
4- Wine, wine, wine!- Now that my "black box" wine is finally finished up, I've moved on to a bottle of red that Lindsey and Grayson brought me for the housewarming party. It's fab Linds, thank you so much! I knew I was saving it for something special
5- Cupcakes- Since it's Valentine's on Sunday and my office still likes to pretend like we're in elementary school, we pass out Valentine's candies and cards. So I ate a few boxes of nerds, a heart snickers bar, and am finishing up with my pretty pink cupcake for the night 6- Heating Blanket- one of the best inventions I've ever discovered. I like to set it on the highest possible setting since we're trying to cut back on our gas bill these days by limiting our heat usage
7-Slippers- Victoria's Secret pink slippers (of course)

2 comments:

  1. Kiki, I wish I was snowed it with you! It snowed in Wilmington last night! Can you believe it? 4 inches. I'm uploading pics of the puppies in the snow right now on my blog. Going with friends to CIrca tonight. Miss and love you! xoxoxo FIfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you cry during "We are the world?" OMG, it was soo good!!!

    ReplyDelete