Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Leggings, leggings, leggings

Everyone loves a good pair of leggings! In fact, everyone probably loves a few good pairs of leggings.

In sitting in one of my vendor meetings today; discussing how we're going to update our current legging for the coming year; I started thinking about all of the different leggings that are out there. From the "slick" or the "liquid" legging to the up and coming "jegging" (or jean-legging), there is something for everyone! With all different lengths out there, they are perfectly paired with ballet flats or boots. And I must confess, I do love wearing "leggings as pants" sometimes. (I know Marj is going to die.... =)

See Kim Kardashian showing off leggings as pants from Citizens of Humanity for $165.00

And these Citizens of Humanity "Jeggings" for $185.00.
So cute with these little booties!

LNA Leggings from Shopbop.com for $110.00.
Love the cute side zip at the ankle.

Alice and Olivia $117.00

My favorite pair right now are a pair from Susana Monaco that I've now had for about 4 years. They are honestly one of the best items in my closet and were a great investment.
Susana Monaco Ankle Length Legging for $116.00

Citizens of Humanity Stirrup Legging $172.00 at Shopbop.com
These are perfect for wearing boots because they won't ride up or they're great with skinny's and booties like this! Kind of reminds me of the stirrup pants I wore when I was 5 years old. But I still love!

For more reasonable priced leggings- American Apparel has a great selection and they are really good quality too! Of course there is always the option for shiny metallic or colored leggings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment