Monday, February 15, 2010

Sheer Bliss

With Spring right around the corner, I think we're all ready for some newness in our wardrobes! And I'm loving all of the nude, barely there looks for Spring. Ecspecially for Spring in the South.

It's an easy wear and for the most part I think everyone looks pretty in pales and neutrals. It gives a very feminine and innocent look. Whether it be a lovely lace top, a nude sandal, or some pale nailpolish; it's an easy add to anyone's wardrobe because for the most part it shouldn't go out of style.

These are Sheer Bliss....
Anthropologie Sheer Sleeveless Wrap for $118.00


Zac Posen Nude Handbag. OMG, I love. If only it wasn't $1500. Sarah...can you put in a call to your boy Zac please?


JCrew Neutral Ruffle Blouse $79.50


Yes, I do think that it can still be okay to wear boots into Spring. And definitely if they're these cute Loeffler Randall nude boots ($750). Perfect with a cute little floral skirt!


And another JCrew cardigan! JCrew is definitely the perfect store for anything neutral and girly. I'm loving this nude rosette cardi.


Lace short shorts from TopShop for $60.00. These are too cute!


"Alecia Suede Pumps" from J.Crew for $265


OPI nailpolish "Sand in my Suit" So ready for a mani/pedi right about now!


Abby Toe Ballet Flats from JCrew for $128. You can never own enough ballet flats!


Nude Lipstick from MAC. Can be hard to wear! But I love the idea. I bought some one time a few years ago and have only worn maybe once. I feel like you have to add a touch of gloss over top for it to work.


Sheer Bliss is this Ted Baker layered dress!! From Nordstom for $245. LOVEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment