Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bucket List 1.

1. Ride an elephant in it's natural habitat
(i.e. through a jungle/river...not at a zoo or some silly circus)


Ever since I can remember, I've always wanted to ride an elephant! It's something that maybe I saw in a movie as a small child (very likely) and have dreamed of ever since. It's something that I imagine a true Indian princess (dot not feather) would do, and it is something that I have at the top of my "bucket list".

this is what I imagine it will look like when I'm riding my elephant through the jungle!
It seems so exoctic and a once in a lifetime experience! I can't wait to go!!








true elephant love!!





I can dream.....XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I want to do this with you! In Africa when we are working at an orphanage? Yes please! xoxo
    ps: Love your harem pants
    xoxo Fifi

    ReplyDelete