Thursday, February 4, 2010

Joie de vivre - Joy of Life

I saw this jewelry line on Gilt Groupe and decided to check out there website. It's called "Alex and Ani" and they have some really cute things. I'm loving these adorable bangles, named "Joie de vivre" or Joy of Life in french. Roxy...have you used this phrase at your French conversation night? I'm loving it!
Their look is very bohemian and they even have a bracelet where the proceeds go to help Haiti. I'm especially loving the little animal charm bangles.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I am so excited thta you have one and can't wait to see what you have up next. Miss and love you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it K! I might need it haha It's very La Vie Boheme!!! I feel like it might give me that certain Je ne sais quoi that all fabulous French women have ;) And yes, we actually did talk about the Joie de Vivre in French last time. Phew! That's alot of Frenchie phrases!
    bisous bisous xx mon petit chou!!

    ReplyDelete