Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cozy Cottage

The word "cottage" just sounds so cozy to me! Like a place where you cuddle up with a good book and a blanket and sit by a fireplace.
I would love to have my own cottage one day somewhere nestled in the mountains. Ideally, I'd love to be there right this mintue! (anywhere but my so not cozy cubicle!)

But until that day comes, I guess I can dream of my cozy cottage....

cozy cottage bedroom! Love the vintage wooden bench at the foot of the bed.
Obvi the guest bed in my cottage nook! Love the wallpaper and mixed prints in this room.


cozy yellow bathroom! love the bathtub and chandelier!


wine and cheese at the handmade log table and chairs!

cottage chic kitchen! where I would make omelettes in the morning and hot cocoa at night!


cottage porch! love this cozy porch. lots of room to read or play a game of cards!

cottage living room. this is very much my style. i love everything about this room.

pictures via Southern Living

No comments:

Post a Comment